- Vacancy: Senior TypeScript Engineer (m/w/d)
- Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Job Type: Permanent, full-time contract
Who we are
Acrontum GmbH is a modern web development and IT consulting company based in Munich, Germany. Our agile & interdisciplinary team assures the digital success of our client’s future. We work with modern & current technologies to ensure our work remains up to date with the cutting edge of the tech of today, and with an eye on tomorrow. Our solution-driven ethos, flexible yet efficient & transparent work processes allow us to react well together to change requirements regardless of the difficulty. Above all, we are a team-centric company all about user experience and client satisfaction!
We are looking for a personality!
We are looking for hardworking and fun personalities who are never just happy with the status quo… if the status quo can be improved.
What we expect from you:
- At least 2 TypeScript versions of either Vue, React or Angular
- Not a CSS desginer, but able to work & style modern UI components to spec.
- RESTful APIs with ExpressJS & TypeScript
- Unit testing ts-jest
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB & Redis
- A team player with Agile experience in a Scrum setup
- Very good English Language Skills or excellent German language skill
- Confluence and Jira workflow
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience
It would be nice, but not necessary, that you bring the following:
- OpenAPI 3 or Swagger for model driven APIs
- e2e Testing (Nightwatch or Cypress)
- MySQL, ElasticSearch
What we offer you:
- Autonomy and responsibility
- The acrontum Incubator - bring your best ideas and potentially bring them to life under the wing of acrontum.
- Agile development that is constantly improving through your feedback
- Supportive environment - your ideas are welcome and encouraged for how we work and what we build for our clients
- Client projects for major brands in both the sports and automotive industries
- Great teammates with a highly cooperative spirit and top-notch knowledge to learn from
- Fun team events
- Modern, open office space with high-end equipment
- Lounge area, desks with height adjustment system, diverse working area, conference rooms, creativity and meeting & project rooms
- Flexible work schedule (flextime and remote working)
- Retirement pension plan
- Free fruit, beverages, and coffee (state-of-the-art Italian espresso machine)
Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19 and in order to prevent further spread, we will for now conduct all interviews remotely via phone or Skype/Teams. Thank you very much for your understanding!
Did we spark your interest?
Get in touch today: